Krismas Wish List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRISMAS WISH LISTS

+6
gillijan
sammie.mac
iamlazer
Wollima
xNyansai
Admin
10 posters

Go down

KRISMAS WISH LISTS Empty KRISMAS WISH LISTS

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Post your likes and hobbies in the format below:

Name - Kimi no Na Wa

Music - Types of music, bands, songs, etc.

Food - Types of food, restaurants, etc.

Stores - Places you like to shop at, etc.

Animals - Favourite animals

Colours - Favourite colours

Characters - Favourite characters

Random - Miscellaneous hobbies and things about yourself

Admin
Admin

https://krismaswishlist.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

KRISMAS WISH LISTS Empty Re: KRISMAS WISH LISTS

Post by xNyansai Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Name ~ Ethan Hsu

Music ~ I like anything that sounds good. Although, I mostly listen to Japanese songs.

Food ~ I like all food. Real food. My favourite food is Takoyaki, and closely following that is Curry.

Stores ~ I usually like to shop at Target or Costco, because they have literally everything. Although, I go to 99 Ranch Market for asian spices and ingredients.

Animals ~ I hate all forms of unintelligent life. This includes Emma Barley.

Colours ~ I like all colours. However, the process of choosing which one I like depends on the situation. If I'm choosing what I want to wear, for example, I would choose different colours to match. It's not always one colour that I favour over others. Except for Black. I love black.

Characters - In no particular order: Asada Shino (Sword Art Online), Togame (Katanagatari), Tashigi (One Piece), Yamanaka Ino (Naruto), Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach), Nagato Yuki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Suzumiya Haruhi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Andou Mirai (A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives), Neopolitan (RWBY), Weiss Schnee (RWBY), Mari Makinami Illustrous (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Ayanami Rei (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Touma Kazusa (White Album 2), Sangou Shizuku (Kampfer), Shiina Mashirou (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou), Rider (Fate/Stay Night), Saber (Fate/Stay Night), Iwasaki Minami (Lucky Star), Kuroyukihime (Accel World), Shana (Shakugan no Shana), Tabitha (Familiar of Zero), Louise Francoise Leblanc de la Valliere (Familiar of Zero), Kirishima Touka (Tokyo Ghoul), Kirigiri Kyouko (Danganronpa), Tobiichi Origami (Date A Live), Kuroneko (My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute), Gasai Yuno (Future Diaries), Shiina (Angel Beats), Lux (League of Legends), Tenjouin Asuka (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX), Mizuki Kotori (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal), Serena (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V), C'thulu (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san), Kayo (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi), and many many more.

Anime: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Currently watching
Dragon Ball Super
Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
Sousei no Onmyouji
Shoujo-tachi wa Kyouya o Mezasu
Shimoneta
Date A Live (Been procrastinating Second Season)
Hayiyore! Nyaruko-san
Nanatsu no Taizai
Mayo Chiki
MM!
Shinrakyu! Ika Musume
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Okusama no Seitokaichou
Meitantei Conan

Anime Recommendations (P.S. There are some great anime out there, but I never recommend long ones like Fairy Tail or Hunter x Hunter. Also I dropped Fairy Tail, so I wouldn't recommend that one even if I did recommend long anime.)
-White Album 2 (10/10)
-Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (9/10 Mainly because the ending was complete and utter crap, and KAYOOOOOOOOO!!!)
-Katanagatari (10/10 Broke my heart when I watched it, even though it's not really that sad of an anime. Just a personal favourite)
-Seitokai Yakuindomo (8.5/10 Laughed my ass off. You'll never find a funnier anime. Although I did drop it, mainly because of the art.)
-Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (9/10 Funny, really good art. -1 because it kind of just leaves you without an ending)
-Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (9.5/10 Really good series, and my favourite Gundam to date. Although it's kind of like Star Wars with a shit ton of politics dropped in your face. Very confusing)
-Code Geass (10/10 One of my absolute favourite anime to date. Much like Gundam, but the fight stays on Earth, and the politics are toned down a lot more. Also, as an added bonus, there is a really satisfying school romance type of setting mixed in, giving you a warm feeling almost forgetting that everyone is fighting a war.)
-Clannad (7.5/10 To be honest, it was mediocre. It did make me cry when a Fu___ "died", but other than that, it was pretty boring. I had to force myself to keep watching so that I could watch the REAL masterpiece, Clannad: After Story.)
-Clannad: After Story (10/10 The story takes off like a fucking rocket from here. There are heartwarming moments and tear jerking sad moments that made me cry like a little bitch. Unfortunate side effect is that you have to make it through Clannad first.)
-Boku no Hero Academia (9.5/10 Really touching tale of a boy trying to become a superhero without powers. Kind of like an Anti-One Punch Man. Has comedy, action, and an entire cast of characters you will remember. Somehow this show gets away with having a fuckton of characters that you'll fall in love with and still remember their names. Meanwhile I'm sitting over here struggling to remember the name of the girl that killed herself in Code Geass)
-Re: Zero Kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu (8/10 I would say this one is special. Except that it came out the same year as Boku Dake ga Inai Machi and Kono Subarashii Sekai in Shukufuku wo. It had a great soundtrack despite that, and really endearing characters that were unfortunately thrown out the fucking window until they randomly appear again later on. Legit, you could forget Ram until she comes back later on. And this happens with literally everyone. Reinhardt, Feldt, Old Man Rom, Ram, hell, you could've forgotten about Emilia if Subaru hadn't brought her up every episode. Then there's the fact that Rem disappears after the big whale fight and never shows up again. EVER. They bring up this whole subplot about becoming leaders for the nation and in the end it's only really used to introduce supporting characters with big armies for Subaru to beg to help him fight the whale. Then the subplot about the witch bringing him into the world in the first place, and why he has the powers that he does, but they NEVER FUCKING EXPLAIN IT. This anime is just a big clusterfuck of unwrapped endings and I'd be inclined to rate it worse, but I did enjoy it a lot during its airing. Somehow.)
-RWBY (9/10 I really fucking love this thing. An indie 3D animation by Rooster Teeth, previously known for their successful Red Vs Blue animated series. Although the animation starts off pretty bad, and doesn't get much better, the story and action scenes are so amazing, that you'll want to keep watching.)
-Ajin (7/10 I'll be honest. I only kept watching because of Izumi. I love her character so much. And I love her even more for keeping me watching this show because it's actually really deep. The animation is also 3D, but to a much better degree than RWBY. It's a really really original series and I recommend you check it out. Although that doesn't really matter cuz I recommend you check out everything on this list)
-No Game No Life (7/10 I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why people like this anime. It's cute and stuff, but it's not really that good story wise. Not only that, but the ending is inconclusive. Their goal is to become god of the world or some shit, but the series ends off with them flipping a coin or something. I enjoyed it while watching, but it's not something I would watch again. You might like it though. Everyone I've recommended it to says they like it.
-Neon Genesis Evangelion (9/10 Fucking classic. The animation is beautiful for something that came out in 2006, although, that's also when Code Geass came out, and their animation is LEAPS beyond this. It's a classic, if anything, but you'll have to rewatch it a few times to even sort of understand what's going on. Especially at the end.
-Keijo (9.9/10 AHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOTHER FUCKING KEIJO. This series gets almost a 10/10 for the simple novelty of it. Like seriously, who came up with this idea? Basically it's kind of like wresting, but you knock the enemy off a floating platform atop water. The catch? You can only use your boobs and butt. And oh my god, don't even get me started on their "Asstrology" class. I am not making this up. I HIGHLY recommend this one.
-Bungou Stray Dogs (7/10 Your typical mystery/suspense anime with a twist. You won't really understand all of it if you're aren't into Japanese culture, but basically the characters are all based off of Japanese mystery novel authors such as Edogawa Ranpo and Dazai Osamu. Although, you can still enjoy the series even without knowledge of the authors, there are some references you won't understand.)
Also at this point I get lazy and just put numbers.
-Joker Game (8/10)
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama (8/10)
-Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (7/10)
-Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (8/10)
-Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (7/10)
-Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (8/10)
-Charlotte (7/10)
-Orange (8/10)
-Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (8/10)
-Kimi no Na Wa (9/10)
-Medaka Box (8/10)
-Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (8/10)
-Kokoro Connect (7/10)
-Gakkou Gurashi (8/10)
-Ergo Proxy (9/10)
-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (9/10)
-One Punch Man (9/10)
-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (9/10)
-5 Centimeters per Second (8/10)
-The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (8/10)
-Angel Beats (10/10)
-Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (9/10)
-Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (8/10)
-Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (9/10)
-Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (7/10)
-Plastic Memories (8/10)
-Kanon (2006) (7/10)
-Little Busters (7/10)
-Shinsekai Yori (10/10)
-Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (6/10)
-Strike the Blood (7/10)
-Toradora (9/10)
-Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! (Banishment, THIS WORLD! *Lifts Eyepatch*) (7/10)
-Non Non Biyori (This is where the Darude - Sandstorm flute meme came from) (7/10)
-Fullmetal Alchemist (7/10)
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (7/10)
-Initial D (7/10)
-Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (8/10)
-Another (10/10)
-Dagashi Kashi (6/10)
-Lovely Complex (6/10)
-Skip Beat! (8/10)
-Tonari no Seki-kun (7/10)
-Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (7/10)
-Seto no Hanayome (8/10)
-Sakamoto desu ga? (9/10)
-Mob Psycho 100  (8/10)
-Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (10/10)
-Nichijou (10/10)
-Tokyo Ghoul (7/10)
-Mirai Nikki (8/10)
-Guilty Crown (7/10)
-Golden Time (7/10)
-Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan (9/10)
-Deadman Wonderland (6/10)
-Baccano! (10/10)
-Death Note (8/10)
-Kampfer (6/10)
-Rosario+Vampire (8/10 Don't watch the second season, just read the manga.)
-Btooom! (6/10)
-Ellen Lied (9/10)
-Hataraku Maou-sama! (7/10)
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (8/10)
-Suisei no Gargantia (7/10)
-Monogatari series (9/10 Bakemonogatari especially.)
-Danganronpa (7/10)
-Danganronpa 3 (7/10)
-Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (8/10)
-Busou FUCKING Renkin (11/10 MAH GAWD THIS ANIME! SO DAMN GOOD)
-Highschool DxD (8/10)
-Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (7/10)
-Serial Experiments Lain (10/10)
-Tales of the Abyss (7/10)
-Persona 4 (6/10)
-Chihayafuru (8/10)
-Mononoke (10/10)
-Steins;Gate (8/10)
-Spice and Wolf (8/10)
-Fate/Zero (8/10)
-Black Rock Shooter (6/10)
-Kateyoshi Hitman Reborn (8/10)
-Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (6/10)
-Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (7/10)
-FLCL (10/10)
-Zero no Tsukaima (7/10)
-Seitokai no Ichizon (8/10)
-Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (9/10)
-Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (9/10)

Random - I really fucking love anime. Also, Andrew managed to get me into Kamen Rider, so I also like that.

Kamen Rider series I've watched:
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Den-O
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Fourze
Kamen Rider Drive
Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Currently Ongoing)

Last edited by xNyansai on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:42 am; edited 7 times in total

xNyansai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wollima Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Name ~ William Hsu

Music ~ I don't really listen to any

Food ~ Japanese Curry, Peaches, Tangerines, Sashimi, All Chinese Food, Lychee,

Stores ~ Amazon and Ebay

Animals ~ Monkeys & Penguins

Colours ~ Orange, Yellow, and Silver

Characters ~ no favorites

Random ~ gaming
Items that I want (Amazon Search):
1. Satechi Aluminum USB Headphone Stand Holder with Three USB 3.0 Ports and 3.5mm AUX port - Suitable For All Headphone Sizes (Silver)
2. Satechi F1 Smart Monitor Stand with Four USB Ports and Headphone / Microphone Extension Ports (Black)
3. Spigen Thin Fit Galaxy S7 Case with SF Coated Non Slip Matte Surface for Excellent Grip for Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 - Black
3. Coopsion Samsung Magnetic Charging Cable, Aluminum Alloy Supper Strong Magnetic Braided Cable Adapter 1.2m for Micro USB, Samsung and Android Device(Silver)

Last edited by Wollima on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Wollima

Back to top Go down

Post by iamlazer Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Name- Andrew Lee
Music- Anime stuff I guess
Food- Instant noodles or taiyaki
Store- GameStop
Animals- Doge
Colors- Pink or Black
Characters- Konno Yuuki (SAO), Kanade (Angel Beats), Chloe von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
Random- Weiss Schwarz plz

Last edited by iamlazer on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

iamlazer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammie.mac Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Name - Sam Macaraniag

Music - Pentatonix, Imagine Dragons, or the Chainsmokers

Food - In-N-Out (double-double, no onions or tomatoes), Milk Tea with boba, Taro Smoothie from 85 cafe, Strawberry Banana smoothie from McD, pepperoni pizza, fried chicken, chicken nuggets, french fries, mashed potatoes, ramen, most types of meat

Stores - Forever 21, H&M, GameStop, Toys R Us, Target, Walmart

Animals - Wolves, dolphins, owls

Colours - Purple, blue, green,

Characters - no favorites

Random
-I like art and shit, so coloring pencils and watercolor paints and Copic markers
-I really like Pokemon
-Not much of an anime weeb but I like video games
-Captain America is my favorite superhero
-You could just get me like a gift card or cash
-Preferably an amazon gift card, target gift card, league of legends gift card, elder scrolls online gift card, steam gift card.
-I like cute necklaces, but don't get my bracelets since I have a lot and don't really wear them
-I like anything music and piano related.
-JACKETS. I love jackets and sweatshirts.
-I also really like Harry Potter
-If you're getting me clothes, I like skirts and leggings. I also like blouses and cute shirts. I really like ones with flowers, too.

sammie.mac

Back to top Go down

Post by MikiBook Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Name - Tiffany Book clown

Music - [KPOP]:EXO, Sistar, TWICE, Black Pink, Red Velvet, B1A4, AKMU, Big Bang [JPOP]: Vocaloid( Sasakure.Uk,Mitchie etc.)Fucking weab shit like Music from Ghibli movies and like Anime op's nigga

Food - [KOREAN FOOD] Kimchi, tofusoup, kimchi, steamed egg, kimchi, BBQ. BINGSUUUUUUUUU[Other] Beef noodle soup, Chicken, Gold Fish, Lime Hot cheetos, French fries, Tea(Milk(NO BOBA PLS I DIE), ginseng, green, red, jasmine) [RESTRAUNT] Young dong, Gen, In and out, Snowy Village

Stores - Game stop, forever 21, Tokyo Otaku mode, Blicks, 99 Ranch market

Animals - Seals, Cat, Usagi, Fox

Colours - Pastel pink, Pastel blue, whitem pastel green, rose pink, mint

Characters/ Anime - ALL MY HUSBANDS AND WAIFUS WHERE DO I START. Yuno Gasai, Tohka Yatogami, Nico (Love Live), Celestia Ludenberg and Mikan Tsumiki(Danganronpa), Hestia(Danmachi), Norway (Hetalia), Ai Mikaze(Uta Pri),Aoba(Dramarical murder), Nagisa, Kisumi, Momotarou, and the angsty one from the bb movie (Free!), Dazai (Bungou Stray Dogs), Karma(Assasination classroom), Slaine(Aldnoah Zero), Yukine and Yato(Noragami), Sailor Moon, Danganronpa, Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul, Erased, Re-Zero,Hetalia, Norn9, Nisekoi, My Hero Academia, Nijiro Days, Mob Psycho, One punch man, Kiss him not me, Yuri on ice, Mekakucity actors, Kyoukai no kanata, Kantai Collection, K-project, Aldnoah Zero, Gakkou Gurashi, Free!, Death Parade, Date a live, Akame ga Kill, Uta Pri, Kiznaiver, Black Butler, AND MORE BUT I CANT LIST OR THIS WILL NEVER END I HOPE YOU KNOW ME WELL

Games: Alice Madness, Pokemon, Persona, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Kantai Collection, Dramatical Murder, 999, Danganronpa, Legends of Zelda, Weab shit

Random -

~Painting!!!! Watercolour and brushes(Ask Sharon please or youll be wasting money on cruddy shit Smile) and COPICS
~BOWS I LOVE BOWS
~I like Skirts(M) tooo
~Cute chokers(Lacy or fancy, I may look like a hoe but I might as well be a classy hoe)
~I like jackets(L) tooooo
~I like Big shirts(L/XL) tooooooo(Or medium bomber jackets)
~I don't like shoes that much
~Ya Nigga likes history and fairytales
~Ya nigga also likes dat Kawaii Shiet
~Flowers, like fake ones cause I can't take care of real ones(Roses or lotus)
~Charms, i like charms :3

Last edited by MikiBook on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:16 am; edited 4 times in total

MikiBook

Back to top Go down

Post by gillijan Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Name - Guillian Daguplo

Music - Chance The Rapper, Ben L'Oncle Soul, Jeff Bernat, French Songs, and overall any chill song.

Food - In n Out, DUI Fries (Archibalds), Monster Burritos (Los Primos), Albertos (not albertsons), Boba (If you get me boba youre the fucking mvp I like taro, cookies and cream, and thai tea boba), AND SUSHI.

Stores - I dont shop for clothes i shop for food (so give me money c; im broke)

Animals - Turtles, and Doges (Honestly anything cute)

Colours - Green, Black

Characters - lol im too lazy to name em all but I like anime thats gory, and action

Random- my nigga whoever has me I would like to say thank you soo much and sorry if theres nothing much to go on, but heres a story, there was once a broke nigga named gillijan , this dumbass spent all of his money in fresno and on food and he fell on the last run of the show but stressing the fact that this nigga is broke so please give him money. Thank you I love you❤️

gillijan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chieko Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Name - Kelly Tsai

Music - No specific type just whatever sounds good (KPOP and anime stuff usually tho)

Food - Good food, sweets....I dunno just good tasting food

Stores - Forever 21, Tokyo the Lifestyle of Japan, Amazon (does that count)

Animals - Foxes, Penguin, Pokemon (most of them are animals... Rolling Eyes), Panda

Colours - Teal, White

Characters - Asada Shino(SAO), Serena(Yu-gi-oh Arc V), Shiina Mashiro(Sakurasou no Pet no Kanajo), Kenma Kozue(Haikyuu!), Shiunin Sora(Yu-gi-oh Arc V), Yuto(Yu-gi-oh Arc V), Akabane Karma(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu), Fairy Tail, Nakiri Alice(Shokugeki no Souma), Eeveelutions(Pokemon), Kanade(Angel Beats), others that I don't remember so I hope you know me better than I do.

Random -
I like hoodies with ears (S)
I like anime and KPOP
And Kawaii thingies
I don't need plushes or stuffed animals cuz I've got millions
Gift Cards or cash would be good too
New Yugioh cards (preferably Lunalight or Frightfur cuz I know how to use it)
I dunno...Surprise me Cool

Last edited by Chieko on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chieko

Back to top Go down

Post by sharone Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:59 am

Name - Sharon Cui (Say Choi please, I beg of you)

Music - Kpop(Bigbang, EXO BTS TWICE RedVelvet etc), Jpop(REOL, Chalili, volcaloid songs like from Mitchie M and lmao etc), EDM, deep house and pop American music

Food - Dessert and noodles(ramen, udon, pasta etc), sweets and basically anything but vegetables. I also like most drinks.

Stores - Weeb stores, Forever21, H&M, basically most clothes stores in the shoppes, Puente Hills Mall, Brea Mall, Ontario Mills Mall, art stores and online stores.

Animals - Any kittens(big cats are cute too), dogs(wolves and coyotes are cute too),practically anything just be logical. I'm a weeb; I like kawaii things. I also like camels and elephants.

Colours - Any pastel colors. Black, white, red and blue are nice. I also like vibrant colors.
Characters - I like furries. if idk the chara ill stalk them and become a master (Admin Note: I don't know what this means. Therefore, I cannot fix it. My sincerest apologies.)

(Admin Note: I've already lost 50% of my brain cells trying to decode this mess of a wish list. I cannot go any further. You must try and decode the rest for yourself. Sincerely, Admin.)
Random - um i leik crafts (i made everything from daiso already so lmao) n also i leik drawing with copics n watercolors n if you gimme cute art stuff like pens(colored pens that are 0.03-0.8 would be nyaice sorry if you dont get it its the pen tip size) or ntbks( blank pages and can hold watercolor and alcohol based ink would be gr8) ill love ya n i like gift cards too yo n geeky band stuff is cool n animes cool n i liek stickers n i leik clothes gimme a big sweater ill love ya n cute shirts (M usually)n clothes with like memes are amazing n i luv anything accessory with animol ears or tails on it smh im a weeb n if ur gonna get me n hair accessories are p nice (bows n hair ties or hairbands so i can nerd out at home) n idk ask my close friends for suggestions if were allowed to n sorry if this is a lot lmao
Art store: blicks(far), michaels, hobby lobby are some gud ones
Craft store: michaels, hobby lobby are couple good ones
Um concluding statement thenks m8 i hope this helped i hope it didnt make you dyslexic n i hope i didnt type all this just to get a nyail clipper with some cat stickers on it and it looks used n sorry if it was a bother to read oops

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fucking holy shit Sharon, does the concept of capitalization and punctuation not exist for you? Your entire wish list gives me autism.)

sharone

Back to top Go down

Post by MikiBook Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Name- Jacqueline Huang
Music: kpop exo, black pink, pop
Food : in n out, sour cream and onion chips. BBQ chips
Stores: daiso, the little Tokyo store in brea, h Mart
Color: maroon, Burgundy, dark blue, any gray scale colors
Animals: bunnies, dogs , kitties
Characters: hot anime guys lol

Other random: copics and Jellyroles plzzzz I will be thankful❤

MikiBook

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Name ~ Kris Hsu (KRISMAS HAHA I GET IT)

Music ~ Top Artists: Owl City, Imagine Dragons, KDrew, Approaching Nirvana, Different Heaven, TheFatRat, Laura Brehm, Teminite, MDK,
Nano (ナノ) - Arpeggio of Blue Steel/BTOOOM!/Tokyo Otaku Mode,
Aimer - Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Budget (Sorry, Blade) Works/Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Kotetsujou no Kabaneri),
fripSide - Black Bullet/Owari no Seraph,
LiSA - Sword Art Online/Irregular at Magic High School/Nisekoi,
livetune - Hamatora the Animation/Re: Hamatora/Other collaborations,
(Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas) - Parasyte -the maxim-/Hunter x Hunter (2011)/Brynhildr of the Darkness,
ClariS - Nisekoi/Oreimo, Jeff Williams (RWBY),
League of Legends,
My First Story – Arpeggio of Blue Steel/Nobunaga Concerto
GARNiDELiA - Kill la kill/Irregular at Magic High School,
Linked Horizon - Attack on Titan,
Hiroyuki Sawano - Kill la kill/Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress/Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins)/Owari no Seraph/Attack on Titan/Blue Exorcist/Guilty Crown/Aldnoah.Zero/Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn/Xenoblade

Genre: J-Pop, J-Rock, Electro, Dance, Most-steps (Ex: Dubstep, drumstep, chillstep, etc.), Certain American pop songs, Nightcore, Remixes, Piano, Certain American rock songs, Some anime music/themes, Video game music/themes, Anything from NCS/Monstercat/Others like these two, K-Pop (Tryna get into it, need recommendations)

Food ~ Most types of Asian food, Ramen, CHOCOLATE, Fried Rice, Sushi Rolls, CHOCOLATE, Fast Food, CHOCOLATE, (Not exactly picky except for most types of seafood and spicy food), CHOCOLATE. (Hello, I am definitely Kris. I love spicy food Very Happy)

Stores ~ GameStop, Walmart, Target, Costco, 99 Ranch Market, Daiso

Animals ~ Dragons, Phoenixes, Dolphins, Turtles, Dogs, Cats, Foxes, Seals, Hamsters, Wolves, Penguins, Rabbits, Pokémon, ALL BIRDS (AND I AM NOT INCLUDING FURRIES)

Colours ~ In favoritism: Blue, Black, Purple, Red, Yellow, Green, White (Includes all shades of each color, all other colors are at the same level below these)

Characters ~ Sword Art Online: Kirigaya Kazuto, Asada Shino, Konno Yuuki, Kayaba Akihiko

Irregular at Magic High School: Tatsuya Shiba, Miyuki Shiba, Mikihiko Yoshida, Masaki Ichijou

RWBY: Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Ren Lie, Jaune Arc, Ozpin, Qrow Branwen

Fate/Series: Rin Tohsaka, Saber (Arturia), Emiya Kiritsugu, Emiya Shirou, Archer (Possible Future Emiya Shirou), Fate/Zero Archer (Gilgamesh - Mostly because of the Gate of Babylon), Fate/Zero Berserker (Sir Lancelot), Fate/Stay Night Assassin (Name does not exist), Kariya Matou

Hunter x Hunter (2011): Gon Freecs, Killua Zoldyck, Kurapika, Leorio Paradinight, Hisoka Morow, Biscuit Krueger, Kite, Isaac Netero, Morel Mackernasey, Shoot McMahon, Ging Freecs, Shalnark, Knuckle Bine, Knov, Zeno Zoldyck, Silva Zoldyck, Gotoh, Chrollo Lucilfer, Feitan, Nobunaga Hazama, Tsezguerra, Razor, Meruem, Neferpitou, Meleoron, Peggy, Welfin, Ikalgo

Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA and FMA:Brotherhood): The Elric Brothers, Von Hohenheim, Greed, Lin, Lan Fan, Fu, May Chang, Xiao-Mei, Roy Mustang, Maes Hughes, Winry Rockbell, Riza Hawkeye, Scar

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: Mumei, Ikoma, Kurusu, Ayame Yomogawa

Strike the Blood: Akatsuki Kojou, Yukina Himeragi, Motoki Yaze

Akame ga Kill: Akame, Bulat, Tatsumi, Chelsea, Leone, Lubbock, Mine, Najenda, Sheele, Susanoo, Wave, Esdeath, Kurome, Bola, Liver

Black Bullet: Satomi Rentaro, Aihara Enju, Hiruko Kagetane, Tendo Kisara, Tina Sprout, Hiruko Kohina

Angel Beats!: Tachibana Kanade, Yuzuru Otonashi, Shiina, Yui, Hideki Hintata, Yuri Nakamura

League of Legends: Yasuo, Azir, Gangplank, Aatrox, Anivia, Aurelion Sol, Bard, Diana, Ekko, Ezreal, Hecarim, Jhin, Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Kennen, Kindred, Kled, Mordekaiser, Quinn, Rek'Sai, Shen, Shyvana, Skarner, Swain, Talon, Vel'Koz, Xerath, Zed

Captain Earth: Daichi Manatsu, Hana Mutou, Teppei Arashi, Akari Yomatsuri, Setsuna, Moco, Amara

No Game No Life: Sora, Shiro, Jibril, Hatsuse Izuna, Tet, Chlammy Zell

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: Mashiro Shiina, Sorata Kanda, Nanami Aoyama, Jin Mitaka, Ryuunosuke Akasaka

Hamatora the animation/Re: Hamatora: Nice, Art, Hajime, Three, Birthday, Ratio, Honey, Koneko

Pokémon: Red, Blue, Lucas, Steven, Ethan, Dawn, Hilbert, Hilda, Nate, Rosa, Calem, Serena, Elio, Selene, Cheren, N, Hugh, Giovanni, Falkner, Jasmine, Clair, Wallace, Roark, Byron, Volkner, Cilan, Brock, Drayden, Lana, Acerola, Nanu, Lance, Grimsley, Cynthia, Alder, Lysandre, Guzma

There’s a shit ton more but I apparently ain’t got time for it

Games ~ Final Fantasy series, Pokémon franchise, Mario Brothers franchise, Kirby franchise, Sonic franchise, Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem series, Kingdom Hearts series, Legend of Zelda franchise, Anything that’s related to anime, japan, etc.

Complaints about humanity ~
-Humanity should get their shit together
-People are inconsiderate and can’t understand others
-Jesus Christ be selfish when you’re alone don’t do it with people you know
-Everyone’s an idiot and there is nothing you can do about it
-People are fake and shallow af (Seriously humans are terrible)
-STOP BEING STUPID COMMON SENSE IS A THING FOR A REASON (My chem partner pisses me the fuck off)
-HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE ON THE INTERNET NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL OR DO SENTENCES MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 10 YEARS OLD TO BE ON THE WEB
-The fact that a bathroom can get dirty in a high school means that people are fucking idiots (Or in a rush. Probably the idiot thing tho)
-How fucking hard is it to be nice? Not that hard. Literally no effort at all.

Random ~
-Japan is fucking amazing
-Learn the difference between an otaku and a weeaboo before you look ignant af
-Video games are great
-Chocolate is fantastic
-Idk why but I like cute shit near-instantly
-I liked ponytails for a few months for absolutely no reason like wtf is going on in my head
-I understand some people’s habits after a while (and I hate it)
-I AM A MAGIC MAN (Shabadoobie Touch to Henshin)
-Pokémon Moon would be great :^) (and also over the $40 price limit -.-)
-same with Bravely Default/Second: End Layer
-Square Enix makes some pretty damn good games
-there was an anime-ass looking 3DS game at like Walmart but IT IS NOT CORPSE PARTY I REPEAT IT IS NOT CORPSE PARTY THAT IS LITERALLY ME ASKING TO SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA MYSELF WTF SACHIKO
-Oh yeah any anime-style game would work too (3DS) (AND ALSO OVER THE PRICE LIMIT)
-Need moneys plz
-eShop cards work
-and Google Play
-and League of Legends RP (WARRING KINDGOMS AZIR AND DREADNOVA GP HYPE)
-A better keyboard
-See my complaints about humans up there? FUCKING LEARN PEOPLE
-Anime is top-notch and to hell with those who say otherwise
-If you can surprise me I give you the "MAGIC MAN SEEL OF APPROVAL"

Katsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum